Wed, Nov 18|
Wisconsin Business Roundtable on Climate Change
Position your business to be at the forefront of sustainable practices and join other leaders concerned about the environment in this must-attend virtual conference. Register today and save your spot to participate and learn with six regional thought leaders on climate change in Wisconsin.
Time & Location
Nov 18, 2020, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
About The Event
What you'll gain:
· Hear from C-suite leaders on how they are positioning their businesses to lead on addressing climate change.
· Walk away with ideas on how to chart new paths that benefit your company while addressing today's biggest climate, social, and economic concerns.
Leading with Bold Innovation, a keynote conversation with:
- Tom Boldt, CEO of The Boldt Company
- Jeff Thompson, CEO Emeritus of Gundersen Health System
The Way Forward, a panel featuring:
- August Ball, CEO and Founder, Cream City Conservation & Consulting LLC
- Kari Grasee, Vice President of Business Workplace Services, American Family Insurance
- Kathy Jankowski, President and CEO, Evergreen Credit Union
- Katie McGinty, Vice President & Chief Sustainability, Government and Regulatory Affairs Officer, Johnson Controls